Policy purpose Scope Summary – this Policy applies to users of Services anywhere in the world, including users of Apps, Sites, features or other services.
This Policy explains how information about you is collected, used and disclosed by Daniel Dhawan (hereinafter – Administration). This Policy applies to information we collect when you use the emovi App (hereinafter – App) and/or website located at https://emovi.app
(hereinafter – Site) and the related tools and services made available through the Site and/or App (collectively – "Service"). 2.
This Policy describes how Administration collects and use personal information to provide Service. This Policy applies to all users of Service, features or other services anywhere in the world.
The practices described in this Policy are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate. This means that we only engage in the practices described in this Policy in a particular country or region if permitted under the laws of those places. 3. Contact information Scope Summary – Administration provides services to users throughout the world. If you use our services in the United States, EU or in other country Administration is the data controller for your information.
The data controller for the information you provide is: Administration:
Daniel Dhawan Address:
Akademika Pavlova St, 56, Moscow, Russia Postal address:
121552, Akademika Pavlova St, 56, Moscow, Russia E-mail:
Questions, comments and complaints about Company's data practices can be submitted to this e-mail
We process personal information inside and outside of the United States. Administration transfers information of users' outside the United States on the basis of mechanisms approved under applicable laws. 4. The following information is collected by Administration Scope Summary –
Administration collects: (1) information that you provide to
Administration, such as when you create your Appaccount; (2) information created when you use our services, such as location, usage and device information; (3) information from other sources, such as
Administration partners and third parties that use
Administration APIs. 4.1. Information you provide
This may include:
· User profile: We collect information when you create or update your account. This information is specified in clause 7 of the Policy.
· User content: We may collect information that you submit when you contact Administration customer support, provide ratings or comments for other users, or otherwise contact Administration. 4.2. Information created when you use our Services
This may include:
· Location Information
Depending your App settings or device permissions, we may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and WiFi.
Users may use the App without enabling Administration to collect their location information. However, this may affect the functionality available on your App. For example, if you do not enable Administration to collect your location information, you will have to manually seek out the nearest cinemas. 4.3. Communications data
We enable users to communicate with each other through the App. For example, we enable users to make posts for movies (without disclosing their telephone numbers and other information to each other).
· Information from other sources
These may include:
· User feedback, such as ratings or comments;
· Administration business partners through which you create or access your App account, social media services (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, VK). 5. How We Use Your Information Scope Summary –
Administration collects and uses information to enable reliable and convenient transportation, delivery and other products and services. We also use the information we collect: (1) To enhance the safety and security of our users and services; (2) For customer support; (3) For research and development; (4) To enable communications to or between users; (5) To provide promotions or contests; (6) In connection with legal proceedings.
Administration does not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes. 5.1. Administration uses the information it collects for purposes including: Providing Services
Administration uses the information we collect to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and Services. This includes using the information to:
· Create and update your account.
· Verify your identity.
· Perform internal operations necessary to provide our Service, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends. 5.2. Safety and security
We use your data to help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Service and users. 5.3. Research and development
We may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our Service, develop new features and products. 5.4. Communications from Administration
Administration may use the information we collect to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates and events.
Administration may also use the information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, fulfill any related awards, and serve you relevant ads and content about our services and those of our business partners. You may receive some of these communications based on your profile as an Administration user. 5.5. Cookies And Third Party Technologies Scope Summary –
· authenticating users;
· remembering user preferences and settings;
· determining the popularity of content;
· delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
· analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
Administration'sproducts, services and features require that we share information with other users or at your request. We may also share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
In certain cases, the Administration may provide collected data to other persons and organizations, including:
Persons, organizations and state bodies (for resolving legal issues and resolving disputes)
Administration may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns.
This includes sharing your information with law enforcement officials, government authorities, airports, or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Policy, user agreements, or other policies, to protect Administration's rights or property or the rights, safety or property of others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of our services.
This also includes sharing your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Administration assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company. With your consent
Administration may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing. 7. Information Retention And Deletion Scope Summary –
Administration retains user profile and other information for as long as you maintain your
Administration account. If you withdraw consent to the collection or use of personal information
Administration deletes such personal information. Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. Following such request,
Administration deletes the information that it is not required to retain, and restricts access to or use of any information it is required to retain.
Administration requires user profile information in order to provide its services, and retains such information for as long you maintain your account.
The Administration stores certain information, including information about you:
· surname, name you specified when registering with the application (it is displayed in the user's profile, other users see it);
· gender (used to display in the feed);
· photo (it is displayed in the user's profile, other users see it);
· mobile phone number (used for authentication);
· facebook id & vk id (used for authentication and for filling out a user profile when registering);
· Android Advertising ID and Apple Advertising Identifier (IDFA) for in-app analytics;
· timezone (used to match the time of notifications);
· hash sums of phone numbers from your phonebook to find possible friends in the application (we do not transfer phone numbers to the server and do not store them);
· current geo position - used to search for the nearest cinema, and get prices and links on streaming services;
· IP-address – used for log user actions and determine the geoposition;
· e-mail - we receive from Facebook / VK when registering. The Administration does not use E-mail.
You can at any time send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
to delete your account.
Following such request, Administration deletes the information about you.
Administration may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, if Administration shuts down a user's account because of unsafe behavior or security incidents, Administration may retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new Administration account in the future. 8. Special Information For EU Users Scope Summary – beginning May 25, 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). This section summarizes
Administration's grounds for processing personal information under the GDPR, and the rights of EU users as relates to
Administration'shandling of personal information.
Beginning May 25, 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR")
. This section provides information as relates to EU users' rights, and Administration's responsibilities, under this regulation. 8.1. EU User Rights
If you are an Administration user in the EU, you have the following rights with respect to Administration's handling of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please see below or submit your request to the following email address: email@example.com
Users outside the EU may also request explanation, correction, deletion or copies of their personal data to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org a. Explanation and copies of your data
· You have the right to request an explanation of the information that Administration has about you and how Administration uses that information.
· You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that Administration collects about you if collected on the basis of consent or because Administration requires the information to provide the services that you request. b. Correction
· If you believe that the Administration owns inaccurate information about you, you can send the necessary information to the Administration to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
· c. Deletion
· Users can at any time send a request to delete their account to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain certain information about you as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law. d. Objections and complaints
· Users in the EU have the right to object to Administration's processing of personal data, including for marketing purposes based on profiling and/or automated decision making. Administrationmay continue to process your information notwithstanding the objection to the extent permitted under GDPR.
· Users in the EU also have the right to file a complaint relating to Administration's handling of your personal information to responsible Data Protection Officer. To exercise these rights, please see below or submit your request to the following email address: email@example.com. 8.2. Grounds for Processing
The GDPR requires that companies processing the personal data of EU users do so on the basis of specific legal grounds. As described below, Administration processes the information of EU users based on one or more of the grounds specified under the GDPR: a. The processing is necessary to provide the services and features you request
· Administration must collect and use certain information in order to provide its services. Such information includes data specified in paragraph 7 of the Policy. b. The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of our users or of others
· Administrationmay process personal information, including disclosing data with law enforcement authorities in case of threats to the safety of users or of others. c. The processing is necessary for Administration'slegitimate interests
Administration collects and uses personal information to the extent necessary for its legitimate interests. This includes collecting and using information:
· To maintain and enhance our users' safety and security. We use personal information to prevent use of our services by users who have engaged in inappropriate or dangerous behavior, such as by retaining information of banned users to prevent their use of App.
· To prevent, detect and combat fraud in connection with the use of our Service.
· To inform law enforcement officials regarding criminal acts or threats to public safety.
· To provide customer support.
· For research and analytical purposes. This includes, for example, analyzing usage trends to improve the user experience and enhance the safety and security of our services.
· For direct marketing purposes. This includes, for example, analysing data to identify trends and tailor marketing messages to user needs.
· To enforce Administration's Terms of Service. d. The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of other persons or parties
· Administration collects and uses personal information to the extent necessary for the interests of other persons or the general public.
· Administration may also process personal information when necessary in regards to a substantial public interest, on the basis of applicable laws. e. Consent
· Administration may collect and use your information on the basis of your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time. If you revoke your consent, you will not be able to use any service or feature that requires collection or use of the information we collected or used on the basis of consent.
· Administration relies on consent in connection with data collections or uses that are necessary to enhance the user experience, to enable optional services or features, or to communicate with you. If you are an EU user, the types of data collections or uses are done on the basis of your consent specified in paragraph 7 of the Policy. 9. Updates To This Policy Scope Summary – we may occasionally update this Policy. If you use our Service after an update, you consent to the updated Policy.
We may occasionally update this Policy. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through the App or through others means, such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this Policy.
We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices. We will also make prior versions of our Privacy policies available for review.